Ring size guide
Do you need help to find your ring size?
See our guide below to get help to find your size.
There are different ways to easily and quickly determine the correct ring size. The first method is to measure your own ring, the second method is to measure your finger and the last most simplest method is to measure a ring size with a ring meter.
Tips to measure your ring size
- Do not measure your fingers when they are cold. Then your fingers are smaller. For best result measure you finger a few times during one day, since your fingers are usually bigger in the morning and smaller by the end of the day.
- It is also not convenient to measure your finger on a very hot summer day
- If your knuckles are very large, it is best to choose a larger size..
- Please note the ring size of each hand can be different.
- If the ring has a stone, it is important to measure the size as exact as possible otherwise the ring will turn.
Measure your own ring to determine your ring size.
Take a well-fitting ring and measure the diameter of the inside of your ring.
If you don't have a well fitted ring to determine the ring size you can measure your finger for the correct size:
Measure your finger to determine your ring size.
- Use a flexibel measuring tape to measure the circumference of your finger. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of paper or string, no thicker than 0.5 mm, and then measure the length of the paper / string with a ruler. This is the circumference of your finger
- Use the following ring size converter chart below to determine your ring size. Look at circumference mm.
Click here to go to Ring size converter chart